Helping College Students with Disabilities Succeed: A Training on the Obligations of Colleges to Protect the Civil Rights of Students with Disabilities An In-Person Event Hosted By the Education Working …
Latest Past Events
This webinar will focus on advocacy tips to keep struggling students in school.
Play Fore Kids 2022
Thank You to all the community members who joined us for a great event at Golf Lounge 18 Fairfield! A special thank you to CCA Board Members and State-Representative Allie-Brennan.
Play Fore Kids 2022 was Generously Sponsored by:
- Wiggin & Dana LLP
- Innovative Network Solutions
- Roger Ibottson
- Dolan Divorce Lawyers PLCC
- and Rand Insurance.
Spring for Kids 2022
Our 2022 Champion of Children Awardees:
- Dr. Thomas Murray, Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Disease), Yale School of Medicine
- Thea Montañez, Chief Operating Officer, City of Hartford
- Three Young People at Manson Youth Institution (Dayshawn, Joseph, and John)